A typical dessert of the period before and after the feast of S. Agata, the patron saint of Catania.
- 200 Article. Almond;
- 100 Article. sugar;
- 1 spoon of honey;
- 1 orange zest.
- Olio e.v.o q.b.
- In a frying pan toast the almonds.
- Remove the almonds in the same pan and dissolve the sugar.
- Add chopped zest and honey.
- When the sugar has melted add the toasted almonds and amalgam.
- Prepare a sheet of expensive oven with some olive oil.
- Pour on greased baking paper and paves the hot mixture with a knife.