A tasty main course fish blue.
- a fresh seabass;
- sale q.b.;
- olio e.v.o. q.b.;
- 1 sprig of parsley;
- black pepper q.s.;
- a clove of garlic.
- Get Bass, remove the insides and squamala (passes a knife on the outside).
- Lava bass with fresh water current.
- Put on the grill without removing the head and cook on low heat.
- Rigira often until the outer part of the fish is golden.
- Wash the parsley and sminuzzalo.
- In a pan put a little oil e.v.o., garlic and parsley chopped.
- Saute for a few minutes time to brown garlic.
- When the fish is cooked, add a pinch of salt, a sprinkling of black pepper and the compound of the pan.