A second dish very inviting and nourishing.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 300 Article. of minced beef;
- 100 Article. bread crumbs;
- 100 Article. di parmigiano grattugiato;
- 100 Article. of peppery fresh;
- 4 slices of ham;
- 2 eggs;
- sale q.b;
- olio e.v.o. q.b.;
- 1 liter of water;
- 4 potatoes.
- Prepare 1 boiled egg.
- Wash the potatoes remove the peel and cut into wedges.
- Put the mince in a large bowl and mix together the chopped, 1 egg, Parmesan, 50 Article. breadcrumbs and a pinch of salt.
- Stretch out in a dish as to form a square, put on 2 slices of ham, some piece hard-boiled egg and wrap to form a large cylinder (just a meatloaf).
- Then pass it in the remaining breadcrumbs.
- Put in a pan with a little oil and let cook for a few minutes.
- When gold is put in a pan with a little oil and water.
- Add the potatoes and bake for 45 minutes.