A second typical summer dish, colorful and cheerful good to eat and good to see.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 red peppers;
- ½ red onion;
- 100 Article. di parmigiano grattugiato;
- 3 eggs;
- 200 Article. di pan grattato;
- 100 Article. of peppery fresh;
- 200 Article. of minced beef;
- olio e.v.o. q.b;
- sale q.b.
- Wash the onions and cut into thin slices.
- Wash the peppers, cuts the top and svuotali.
- Prepare hard boiled eggs.
- In a pan, add the breadcrumbs and toast foul.
- In another pan put a little oil e.v.o. and let cook the onion.
- Add the mince and cook until they do become dark and well cooked.
- So take the peppers and fill them with breadcrumbs, Parmesan, the chopped cooked, il pepato tagliato a dadini e fette di uovo sodo.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Arrange the peppers in a baking dish and put in oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.