Peppers with breadcrumbs
“Pipi ca muddica”
Ingredients for two people:
- 2 large peppers;
- Olio q.b.;
- Sale q.b.;
- 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs;
- Ground black pepper q.b.;
- 1 bicchiere d’acqua.
- Wash the peppers and cut into large pieces.
- In a pan, add the peppers into pieces and add a little oil and water.
- Put on the fire for about 10/15 minutes.
- As soon as the peppers wilt and the water has dried almost completely add the bread crumbs and stir for a few minutes of your time to toast the bread.
- Add a pinch of salt and black pepper