Pasta with tomato chilli and chopped hazelnuts.
A first course from the strong taste, for those who love the chili.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 400 Article. of macaroni;
- 2 fresh chillies;
- 100 Article. of hazelnuts;
- 1 kg. of tomato sauce;
- sale q.b.;
- olio e.v.o. q.b.;
- grated Parmesan cheese q.b.
- Lava chilies, remove the seeds and cut into pieces of the Interior.
- In a large skillet heat the tomato sauce.
- Add a pinch of salt, a generous spoonful of sugar and chillies.
- Compound, add the chopped hazelnuts and cooked even a thread of extra virgin olive oil.
- Apart cook the pasta al dente and scolala.
- Combine pasta with tomato sauce to the pan and mix everything.
- Put in the dish and sprinkle a handful of chopped hazelnuts and grated Parmesan cheese.
P.S. I would add to the tomato sugar to mitigate the acid taste of the tomato.