Pandorino stuffed with hazelnut cream
A 'greedy idea to make cheerful breakfast of children on holidays.
- 1 pandorino;
- 4 tablespoons hazelnut cream;
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar;
- Cut the slices pandoro not very thin.
- Mix the cream with hazelnuts 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar.
- Spread the slices with hazelnut cream.
- Arrange the slices in layers asymmetrically to form a star.
- Put pandoro on a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Put in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Then exit from the oven and sprinkle icing sugar.