Eggplants are versatile and can be prepared in many ways.
We propose a light soup that is prepared in a very short time, ideal in the evenings in late September when the air cools in the summer but we still want.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 melanzane;
- 4 potatoes;
- 4 tomatoes;
- 1 cipolla bianca;
- sale q.b.;
- olio e.v.o. q.b.
- Lava and eggplant and cut into large pieces, leaving the skin.
- Wash the potatoes remove the peel and cut into large pieces.
- Wash the onion and cut it into slices.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut into large pieces.
- Put everything in a saucepan add water to cover and a pinch of salt.
- Bake for about 25/30 minutes.
- When cooked, add a little oil e.v. o.