Linguine with tuna and swordfish
A dish that tastes of summer.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 300 Article. linguine;
- 2 slices of fresh tuna;
- 2 slices of swordfish;
- 1 peeled tomatoes from 500 gr.;
- 1 spicchio di aglio;
- olio e.v.o. q.b;
- sale q.b;
- black pepper q.s..
- In a pan put a little oil e.v.o. and add the garlic, peeled and washed.
- Let cook for a few minutes, add the tomatoes and continue cooking.
- Add the tuna and cook along with the tomato.
- A part, in a pan put a little oil and let cook swordfish.
- When the swordfish is cooked, add a pinch of salt, cut it into large pieces and place it in the pan with the tomato.
- Apart from cooking the linguine al dente and drain them.
- Put the dough into the pan and stir together tomato tuna and swordfish.
- Add a sprinkling of black pepper.