Lasagna with meat sauce without bechamel
A classic of the Christmas tradition in my family!
Lasagna stuffed with a succulent sauce but no sauce like preparing my mother.
Ingredients for 12 portions:
- 500 Article. lasagna;
- 200 Article. di parmigiano grattugiato;
- 200 Article. provola Ragusa or melted cheese;
- 200 Article. ham;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 tomato sauce;
- 300 Article. of minced beef;
- 300 Article. of minced pork;
- 2 carrots;
- 1 cipolla bianca;
- 1 Gambo in sedano;
- olio e.v.o. q.b.
- sale q.b.
- Finely chop the vegetables and let cook in a pan with extra virgin olive oil.
- When the onion is golden combine the meat and let cook.
- Add the tomato puree.
- Cook over moderate heat until the meat is well cooked.
- Meanwhile prepare the boiled eggs.
- Cut the cheese into cubes.
- Take a pan put a little sauce in the bottom and you have a first layer of lasagne.
- On the lasagna add the sauce abundant, a layer of ham, diced cheese and much parmesan.
- Apply a second layer of lasagna add the sauce abundant, a layer of hard-boiled egg, diced cheese and Parmesan.
- Repeat point 8 and then again the point 9.
- Cover with a layer of lasagne final where just put the meat sauce and grated parmesan.
- Add water to cover until the penultimate layer, recalling, in firing step of pressing the lasagne to absorb water even at the last layer.
- Put the pan in the oven for about 20 minutes.