THE falsomagro (In FASSUMAURU)
The false lean to the people of Catania is a meatloaf beef stuffed with boiled egg, cheese and ham. It eats mainly during the holiday season, but can enrich the table of a Sunday dinner with the whole family.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 600 Article. of minced beef;
- 200 Article. bread crumbs;
- 200 Article. di parmigiano grattugiato;
- 200 Article. of peppery fresh;
- 4 slices of ham;
- 3 eggs;
- sale q.b;
- olio e.v.o. q.b.;
- 1 liter of water;
- 6 potatoes.
- Prepare hard boiled eggs.
- Wash the potatoes remove the peel and cut into wedges.
- Put the chopped in a large bowl and mix together with Parmesan, breadcrumbs and add a pinch of salt.
- Stretch out in a dish as to form a square, put the slices of ham, the boiled egg cut into slices and cheese and wrap the tuuto to form a large cylinder.
- Then close it with a net for food.
- Put in a pan with a little oil and let cook for a few minutes.
- When gold is put in a pan with a little oil and water.
- Add the potatoes and bake for 60 minutes.