Courgettes are so versatile that they can also become the crispy vegetarian cutlets.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 2 zucchine verdi;
- 2 eggs;
- 200 Article. di pangrattato;
- sale q.b.;
- olio extra vergine di oliva q.b.
- Wash the zucchini, cut the end and with a knife, scraping the outer peel and cut into thin slices.
- Put in a pan and heat a few minutes, not to cook but to "soften" the zucchini.
- Transfer the slices first in the egg and then in bread crumbs.
- Put the slices in a pan with oil e.v.o. heat and stir fry.
- Quindi metti le fette nella carta assorbente per assorbire l’olio in eccesso.