Chicken cutlet without egg
A cutlet tasty but light.
It is not the breading and fried egg is not.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 chicken breasts;
- 100 Article. di pangrattato;
- 100 Article. Parmesan or grated Parmesan cheese;
- sale q.b.;
- ground black pepper q.b.;
- olio e.v.o. q.b.;
- 1 lemon.
- Put the chicken breasts on a plate, squeeze the lemon and let stand for about 1 now.
- In a bowl pour a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- In another pot add the breadcrumbs with the Parmesan and add a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper.
- Take the chicken breasts one at a time and pass them before the oil and then into the dish with breadcrumbs.
- Put the breast in a pan without oil until it turns golden brown.