SHELLS IN FOIL
A first course lightweight and easy to prepare for Sunday lunch to be enjoyed with the whole family, also appreciated by vegetarians.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 500 Article. pasta shells streaked format;
- 4 mozzarella fior di latte;
- 2 melanzane nere;
- 1 kg. of tomato sauce;
- 300 Article. of green and black olives;
- extra virgin olive oil;
- sale q.b;
- grated Parmesan cheese q.b. ;
- Wash the eggplants and cut them in slices after they are dry fry in extra virgin olive oil.
- Cook the pasta al dente and scolala.
- Apart cook the tomato.
- In the same pot, add the drained pasta to the tomato, olives, pitted and chopped eggplant, Cut the mozzarella into small pieces and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Take the foil, size 4 square sheets, fill them with pasta and add a little oil.
- Reclosable aluminum foil to form a bundle and put in oven at 180 degrees for 5 minutes just long enough to melt the cheese.
- Then he pulls out of the oven and impiatta to each his own bundle smoking.