If there is advanced the dove of Easter dinner I propose an alternative and very tasty to enjoy a classic dove.
- ½ dove without candied;
- 200 g pistachio pesto;
- 200 g ricotta;
- 1 tablespoon water;
- 50 Article. of chocolate drops.
- Cut into slices the dove.
- In a separate dish mix the ricotta, pesto pistachio and chocolate chips until it forms a smooth paste.
- In a baking dish you have slices of the dove and smear the mixture on each slice.
- Add other slices of the same size of the preceding dove to form a second layer.
- Add still the compound on the second layer of slices.
- Stir a spoonful of water with pistachio pesto and add it on top.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips.
- Informs at 180 ° for 10 minutes, when the chocolate chips melt is ready.