Doughnut pistachio and hazelnut cream
A classic bun can be transformed into a delicious snack with the addition of a sprinkling of chopped pistachios.
- 200 Article. flour 00;
- 150 Article. sugar;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 glass of milk;
- 1 sachet of baking powder;
- 4 tablespoons hazelnut cream;
- 100 Article. of chopped pistachios.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with 100 Article. sugar.
- Add the milk, la Farina, yeast and hazelnut cream.
- Stir vigorously with a whisk.
- Put the mixture in a baking dish and sprinkle the remaining sugar on top.
- To prevent sticking it must be buttering the pan and sprinkle flour on the corners.
- Put in a preheated oven at 180 gradi per circa 30 minutes.
- When cooked cut into slices on each slice and sprinkle the chopped pistachios.