Stewed broccoli (rocculi affucati)
The broccoli are cooked with the addition of a little water, but only with water which releases the same vegetable, fact are "affucati".
They are a great vegetable side dish or a sauce for pasta.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 2 bunches of broccoli;
- 150 Article. of peppery old;
- 3 onions long and thin;
- Sale q.b.;
- 100 Article. black olives;
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil;
- 1 glass of plain water;
- 1/2 glass of red wine.
- Lava onions and cut into strips.
- Wash the broccoli and separate the leaves from the rest of broccoli.
- In a saucepan, add the onion, washed and trimmed.
- Add above the leaves of broccoli.
- Add the flower of broccoli cut into small pieces, the pepper into small pieces and olives.
- Add a pinch of salt and oil e.v.o.
- Repeat from step 4 Layered.
- Finally add the water and put it on the fire to medium heat and cover with a lid for about 40 minutes.
- When almost cooked fades with red wine.