Bon Bon cauliflower
A tasty side dish, a tasty appetizer or just a ploy to eat the cauliflower to the smallest?
- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 100 OO g of white flour
- Olio e.v.o. q.b.
- Sale q.b.
- Pepe nero q.b.
- Wash the cauliflower, cuts the stems and uses only the upper part, just flowers.
- Put the cauliflower into small pieces washed in a pan without oil, make them jump a few minutes to dry a bit '.
- Then pass them first in egg and then in flour.
- Put in a pan with oil e.v.o. stock and does dorare.
- When they are cooked put in a plate with paper towels (okay even paper towels) to absorb excess oil.
- Impiatta and add salt and black pepper.