Cookies on the fly without yeast
Cookies that are prepared in a very short time with simple ingredients.
In fact there are no eggs, butter and yeast, but equally delicious.
Makes about 15 cookies:
- 250 Article. flour 00;
- 100 Article. sugar;
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa;
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda;
- 1 glass of milk;
- 50 ml of oil e.v.o.
- In a container mixes together the flour, Sugar, cocoa and baking soda.
- A little 'time to add the milk and oil and stir until mixture is smooth.
- In a pan put the parchment paper and arrange the mixture giving the shape that you want.
- If you do not have molds of cookies you can use a spoon.
- Leave a bit 'of distance between a cookie and the other to prevent swelling in the oven unite.
- Put in oven at 180 degrees for 5 minutes.